Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following items for sale;

- I have a pair of Astar Supertech boots size 41 Euro. It says US size 7.5 but, I wear an 8 and these fit great. They have one elastic strap on the inside of one boot that is broken. $90

- SOLD Astar back protector. Size M $75

- SOLD I have a pair of Astar GP Pro gloves size Medium.$40

Thank you and ride safe,
Brian

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Flippin' Eh! If I cut my feet in half, and lose everything past my middle last knuckle I'd grab those gloves and boots. Those are dang good prices for some good quality gear, albeit for a very small person. Just an FYI, if anybody buys those boots, contact A* and they will fix the internal strap for no charge other then shipping it out there.

GLWS! Get the right pics up so you don't get shut down.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could you upload a few more pics with the damage on the suit?
There is someone on this site who has made an offer and I have accepted but, the transaction hasn't been completed yet. He does have first dibs.

I don't have photos with the required sign in them so, send me an email address and I will send the photos.

Thank you and ride safe,
Brian

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have pics of back protector? I'm going to try on boots today, if an A* 7.5 is anywhere close to me I'm grabbing yours
I have photos of the protector and more of the boots but, they don't have the proper signage in them so, send me your email and I will forward them.

Also, I wear a size 8 shoe and these are european size 41. They fit me just fine.

Thank you and ride safe,
Brian

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.