Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, looking to sell some of my extra gear. These are all spares, so they just don't get used, so I figure if I can sell them, great. If not, no biggie. I will take best offers on everything, as long as they are reasonable. Shipping will be calculated based on your location, and is not included in the price. Everything leather has been cleaned, and conditioned, and are ready to ride in. No need to clean before you ride.

PM me, and I'll get you my PayPal address.

For reference, I am 6'1-2" 180 pounds. I wear a Large shirt, and size 34X34 jean.

First up is an Alpinestar Black Label leather jacket. Size XL, Red/Black. Partially perforated on the under parts of the sleeves. Has a large rear vent that extracts heat, and two zippered vents on the shoulders that draws in a lot of air. It has a warm quilted vest liner. I have worn this coat on 90* days, as well as days down in the 20's, and is a great in both instances. It flows a lot of air with the vest removed and vents open. Close them and put in the liner, and it is mighty warm enough for the cold days. No rash, but it does have a cut on the inner cloth flap where my zipper got stuck. Can't see when the coat is zipped up, and it doesn't affect the coat at all. Also, the pull tab on the zipper broke, as it does on most A* jackets, so I put a ring on it. You could send to A* and they will fix for free, or run it as is. I find it easier to to grab with gloves on, so I didn't get it fixed. It doesn't have a 360* zipper, so it will not attach to pants. Pads in the shoulders, elbows, and back. Fits good, with room to spare for someone bigger, or to layer up under.

Looking for $190.

Pic of inner cloth flap that is cut.

Ring on zipper

Inner liner

Next up is an Alpinestar leather jacket. Size 46, Black/Grey. Not sure on the model, but it's a few years older. Still in great condition. It has the 360* zipper around the waist for attachment to A* pants. It has a lot of perforations on the arms, and is a nice summer jacket. I have ridden in this coat on 90+ days, and been cool as a cucumber. It comes with an inner liner for cooler days, which it does a good in as well. The left arm looks to have a tiny bit of rash, or markings of some sort. It doesn't look as though the coats been down, because there isn't any rash else where on the coat. Just a 3-4" black mark on the sleeve, see pictures. Other then that, the coat is in perfect shape. It has CE approved hard armor in the shoulders and elbows, and a foam back pad. Would make a great track day jacket when coupled with the pants listed below. This jacket fits well, with a little extra room, but not too much.

SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD!!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Next up is a pair of Alpinestar leather track pants. Size 34, Black. These pants have hard armor in the shins, and soft padding in the hips. Has velcro on the knees for sliders, and comes with a set of used sliders. The sliders have one or two more trackdays, depending on how much time you spend dragging knees. There is a tiny bit of rash on the left hip area, and some rub marks on the seams on the butt. I tried to take pictures, but the marks barely came out. There is no structural damage as in burst seams, etc. From 3 feet away, you can't even notice the slight rash. These fit true to size. If you wear a 34 pant, or possible a 32, these will fit perfect.

SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD!!

Finally, we have a Bohn Pro Racer back protector. These things are super comfy, and breath very well. I think it actually helps cool me down on the warmer days by pulling air in from behind my neck. I wore this occasionally for everyday street riding, when I wouldn't wear my Alpinestar. I am 6'1-2", and this goes down to about the top of my butt. Don't forgot about back protection when suiting up this summer. I know back protection can get expensive, so don't let that be the reason to neglect coverage. Get this one for a fraction of the $179.00 retail price.

Looking to get $90.

SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD!!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump it up top for some nice gear. Open to reasonable offers!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pending on black jacket and pants. Get this stuff gone!!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
bump for my buddy, awesome dude in every way, if i needed any of this i would never hesitate to buy from him. good luck with selling everything. free bump and im holding you too that track day in october!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words and the bump! As long as things go right, I will be there! Granted, probably in the slow group, waaaaaayyyy behind you!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Suit and BP still pending. Waiting on payment. Gonna give the guys until tomorrow evening to make a comittment!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Black/Grey Jacket and pants SOLD!! to Tdre977 for a steal! Will be shipped out Monday!

Thanks!

Make offers guys! I'm willing to deal!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bohn back protector back up for sale. Make me a deal on the A* jacket. Willing to negotiate within reason!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pending on BP. Just waiting on payment! Bump on the red A* jacket!

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To the top!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! Looking good! Pleasure doing business with you!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and the bump! As long as things go right, I will be there! Granted, probably in the slow group, waaaaaayyyy behind you!
ha i got one the 30th of this month so well see how fast i am on warm tires!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.