Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know this has been thrown around a lot but I'm 5'8" and I'm a 32 waist and cant seem to find a sizing chart for my size. the thread for the official sizing only goes to 36. Anyone else here about my size? 5"8 size 32 waist? I have the alpine stars jacket and am just looking for the leather pants that zip to my jacket. so I can start going to track days. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The size posted on their site is probably in European Size. I got the USA size 30 pants, 46 Euros. Remember, they fit true to what you're wearing. If your jean is loose at 32 and you need a belt, I recommend going 1 size smaller.

Btw, I bought mine at www.motonekoparts.com

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool ok thanks guys..... Yeah there european sizing but theres a conversin chart and the smallest the chart went to was 34! haha cool

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I find motorcycle track pants run very true to size (i.e. no lying to make you feel better). I am your height and have a 31" waist, the Euro 48 (US 32) fit me very snugly. Newenough has a really good sizing chart: http://www.newenough.com/protective_apparel/leather_jackets_and_pants/alpinestars/track_leather_motorcycle_sport_pants.html
ok so I should probably go for the euro 48 then.
thanks a lot guys I appreciate it. I'll post pics up as soon as that knee is dragging!!

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
ok so I should probably go for the euro 48 then.
thanks a lot guys I appreciate it. I'll post pics up as soon as that knee is dragging!!
What is your height, weight and build? I wear a 31" in designer jeans but a 30" in CK or Old Navy because they fudge their numbers. The Euro 48's are pretty tight on me, I'm not sure anyone any wider in the middle would be comfortable in them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is your height, weight and build? I wear a 31" in designer jeans but a 30" in CK or Old Navy because they fudge their numbers. The Euro 48's are pretty tight on me, I'm not sure anyone any wider in the middle would be comfortable in them.
well like old navy like 32
I'm 5'8" athletic build so you think i should go for maybe a size bigger?

·
Registered
418 Posts
OP I dont know if this helps. Im 5'8 160lbs 32 waist. I just bought a pair of 48 Track pants and they fit well. Theyre a little tight in the thighs but I think I need to just break them in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts