Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
great jacket.. very nice.... seems like very good price too.. i picked up a black one..

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
bump for a bad ass jacket, i got black one. and i had a silver 05 S-MX, that ive crash tested.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I actually like this jacket very much..and it's the nicest I've owned. I could use the $ moreso than a trade..but I almost rather be broke for a while longer and have this jacket hehe (in a US42)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How can no one want this beauty?

Bump bump anyhow. Throw me some offers... I may decline, but it doesn't hurt to ask (and I promise to be as polite as I can despite how much you may low-ball me)

·
19,904 Posts
i really dont think you should sell that bad boy man.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want to, but I really need the money...got school books to buy and bills to pay... selling some other nice gear too. Like my beloved Suomy Spec 1r extreme Fabrizio Race replica helmet... I'll be posting that up soon.

·
19,904 Posts
fabrizio huh, lemme look it up and see what it looks like.

·
19,904 Posts
ooo thats a bad mofo...
what size you got, i was trying to get a dragon from this other cat but my damn paypal account got hacked and locked, and now i cant unlock it until i get back to the states and have em call me. i dunno tho, i really want a suomy.

·
19,904 Posts
damn damn damn.
how long have you had it?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm.. I'd say since February/March of this year. It wasn't my primary helmet though...I usually wear my Arai Quantum... that one I'm keeping (because I just can't sell it for what I paid for it years ago)

·
19,904 Posts
tempting dude tempting, it looks even better than the dragon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
interested in trading for a perfect condition red alpinestars stage jacket size 42? + cash?

·
19,904 Posts
dude, peep new posts, someone is looking for a leather jacket ...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts