Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Was paying 2200 full coverage for a year, policy renewed and I'm down to 1300. Still envy you other guys that pay like <500 but I'll be there someday. BTW Allstate, 22yrs, 1 reported accident, 2 previous speeding tickets(should be off my record in 09).

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was quoted $2,200 from geico full coverage... Figured that was #**[email protected]( insane and contacted statefarm. After coverting my car over to to be insured by them, i got a nice $120 every 6 months for my motorcycle (full covreage) policy... $240 a year. Age : 24 . Car : 2006 honda civic si ($520 every 6 months) . Motorcycle : 2008 cbr 600rr (purchased new 2 months ago. Paid in full by me).

Seems as though you should contact Statefarm. I did after I found the insane rates people on the forum were getting..... and the rest is history. Having a primary driver (cager) insured with them also helps a lot ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.