Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, after an hour of trimming my cheekpad foam on my new badass Shoei helmet (which matches my blue bike to a T), I'm forced to ride the nighthawk as I need trashbags, milk, subways... anyway...

I'm in the middle shared turning lane about to take a left into the supermarket as the oncoming traffic lane is clear. WHOAH!!! Bitch (cute but obviously stupid) leaving the supermarket pulls out and I have to almost lock up to keep her from hitting me. I get the "sorry I'm stupid" wave.

OK... so, I get ready to pull in and SCREEEETCH!!!! Apparently the punk kid in the big ass truck wanted to try his luck at hitting me too. The guy won't look me in the eye and has to back up and go around me as I stop and put the bike in neutral and stand up.

Anyway, sorry so long... but if you are just going down the block, at least grab that jacket and throw on those gloves and helmet.

Funny thing is as I was walking out to go to the store... "You are wearing your boots just to go to the store?" :roll:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I only live about 500 metres from the shops and i always have my full gear on. I normally ride my push bike down though.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Couldn't agree more. I wear mine everywhere just for the idiot factor of people not looking at me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am part of the statistics you are talking about. I dropped my bike at 40mph 3 miles away from home. I was lucky, I fell in the mod and grass. The bike is fine, just a broken mirror and footpeg= $80.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts