Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm relocating to New Zealand and have decided to sell my 600RR. It's a 2008 with 1400 miles on it. It was tipped over once on each side by previous owner. Scuffs are very minor and bike runs great. I'm trying to get 6500-7000 including front/rear stands, torque wrench and socket for rear axel, and oil filter wrench. Does that sound like too much to be asking?

-Greg

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I wouldn't say its too over priced. If anything it may just be a hundred dollars over a more reasonable price. I'd say $6200-$6300 should be good considering the low mileage.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
no, its worth as much as you can sell it for.

Sold my '03 600 for 6K.

All depends if you can find someone dumb enough to pay the price

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought an 09 with 2800 miles from a dealer for $7800. It was scratch free though. I think that's a reasonable price.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm. I guess I'll see what kind of interest there is over the next couple days and go from there.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
its worth what ever the market is willing to pay... not what you may or may not think its worth and that goes for any good or service.

theres plenty of people around that have no idea, both buyers and sellers for that matter. Start high and work your way down, as your the first person to play this bargaining game. It all depends how patient you are.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My rule of thumb: If you're not getting at least 2 calls a day off craigslist ads, you're overpriced. If you're getting 4-5 calls a day, you're underpriced and should hold firm to your asking price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts