Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fello RR riders. I just sold my 03 cbr 600rr for $5500. Did I let it go for less than it was worth? It was all black with 2440 miles. It was CLEANNN never dropped, wrecked or scratched. It was stock except for a tinted windscreen. Let me know. :( Should i be kicking myself for letting it go for that price? I checked kbb and it said $5700 with alot more mileage. Let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, so even though the mileage is only 2440 it was ok?...lol..maybe i just feel kinda bleh...and just sad because i sold my baby..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hard times fellas...figure i'd by another one next riding season..Hardly any time to ride her, she kind of sat in the garage all the time.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Cool, so even though the mileage is only 2440 it was ok?...lol..maybe i just feel kinda bleh...and just sad because i sold my baby..
it think that was a decent price. why did u sell it btw? going to get the 07 i hope!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope..sadly enough i'm not buying an 07..not soon anyway. Maybe next riding season?? With school and work. I hardly ever got to enjoy riding. I was just kind of paying insurance and taxes on a bike that didn't get to enjoy

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Sorry you had to let it go, looks like a very clean bike. You got a good price for it though. Hope you jump on another one again soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the reassurance. I was kinda feeling crappy about having sold it. Who better to ask whether I made out ok than you guys!. thanks for the support

C

·
0 Posts
yeah buddy, Check in from time to time if you need a shoulder to cry on because you sold your baby...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts