Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one that occassionaly looks down into the gauges to see the reflection of my helmet and shoulders just to imagine what I'd look like as a racer? I keep looking down at the gauges, and it reflects the image I've seen when there's a camera placed on race bikes facing back at the riders. Kinda cool looking, but I guess nerdy, too.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
cliveuk said:
cant say ive ever done that, i look at my reflection in the shop windows if im stopped at the lights though sometimes :)
sad i know
dont feel bad, I'll have to rise my hand on that one as well.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
SPR SLO said:
Am I the only one that occassionaly looks down into the gauges to see the reflection of my helmet and shoulders just to imagine what I'd look like as a racer? I keep looking down at the gauges, and it reflects the image I've seen when there's a camera placed on race bikes facing back at the riders. Kinda cool looking, but I guess nerdy, too.
Yes that is nerdy, and I have caught myself thinking the same thing, and anytime I can catch a glipse of my reflection while riding I look.....yes I am a dork.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
never thought of that racer look one....but sometimes I look at my own reflection in windows when im riding by or stopped. Here's a confession...sort of, I have a mirror shield and a black tinted shield on my helmet....with that said...I use it to hide the fact that I'm staring straight down a girl's shirt when she's standing right in front of me yappin her trap. haha!

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Warp_Speed said:
dont feel bad, I'll have to rise my hand on that one as well.
+1 yeah... guilty

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
haha!!

how about those gas semi trailer with chrome trailer...thats the best one for reflection....kinda scary though coz its a freaking semi.

but yeah, guilty here as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol we all wanna know how we look on our bikes. We are all guilty at looking at shop windows, vehicles and their windows, tinted windows reveal a lot better :). IMO you automatically look cool and racer like when you are on a 600RR.

·
Registered
327 Posts
everyone that cares about how nice their bike looks and puts money and time into aftermarket parts and crap like that...is guilt of checking how they look on it. IMO

For the record I look fannnnntastic on mine. lol

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I actually have never noticed my reflection on the RR guages, but I can see myself on my F2 gauge. It definitely looks cool, and I would have never admitted that I check myself out on it if it wasnt for this thread.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts