Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was down in Atlanta this weekend covering the AMA races for SportbikeS.com and was hanging out with the pro photographer, Joe Wierzbicki, that I met at VIR. Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, I did two photoshoots with them. Need to process them and post them. :) The whole team are great people to work with.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Great pics. Wish I could have made it there.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
swet pic bro!!! loven em thanks!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
People have loved these pics too so I'll post them in the thread:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Awesome Man! # 8 on the Yami is Canadian, Chris Peris, he used to race up here in our National Series. He looks like he's in trouble in the last pic. Nice to see him around again after doing the World SuperSport for the last couple seasons.

·
Registered
888 Posts
You are gifted! Great captures...some of the best I've seen.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
those are some badass bikes. thanks for the pics

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome Man! # 8 on the Yami is Canadian, Chris Peris, he used to race up here in our National Series. He looks like he's in trouble in the last pic. Nice to see him around again after doing the World SuperSport for the last couple seasons.
Yup, he got into a tank slapper which was more like a body slapper cause his whole body was shifting more than his front end. It was amazing to see how he got out of it so quickly. Was crazy to see. He pretty much did a wheelie right at the end of the curve and recovered. These guy's know their bikes.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Great Photos. What camera/lens are you using?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Awesome pics JBaz, I'm sure seeing it live was even better...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Photos. What camera/lens are you using?
I have a Canon 30D. All of my equipment is listed out on my "About me" on my website. I could have bought a brand new 600RR with what I've already invested in photography... Sure, bikes can get women, but a nice camera gets models. :icon_lol:

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Nice. I am shooting with a 20d. Not much of a differnce between the 20 and 30 so I will just continue to save for the 5d.

I feel you. I could have bought another 600rr with what ive invested as well.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If Canon doesn't release a new 5D mkII in the next 2-3 months, I will probably end up getting a 40D and use the 30D as a backup body. If I get more photoshoots lined up that pay good, I will probably end up getting a 1D pro body by next year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts