Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics I just took today at the practice session of the AMA superbike races held at VIR. You can visit my website at www.jbaz.net to see more pics. I'll have more pics up tomorrow and sunday covering the race so stay tuned!

·
Registered
108 Posts
nice pics man thanks for sharing

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Great pics........

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just processed some pics of the Ducati girl photoshoot. Enjoy. I did 4 other shoots so be patient while I process and edit them. I also have to go through the actual race pictures of sat and sun. Just did a photoshoot last night for a bike magazine so I'm getting quite a bit of contacts now. Hopefully this will pan out where I'd be able to cover the MotoGP next year.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's some more race pics!

For tons more pictures, visit my site at www.jbaz.net. I'll have Sunday's race pictures up very soon! as well as the photo shoots that I did

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just added Sunday's race pics.

·
Registered
888 Posts
You're one of those guys who got on the other side aren't you? With those 2 foot long Canon (?) lenses......GREAT shots!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, I'm one of those bastards with the photographer's vest, but my canon lens is only 15in long. :(

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
great photos!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice shots man. I want to thank you for my new desktop picture.
No problem, I'm gonna design some more since I got tons and tons of new high res pics that came in perfectly crystal clear, thanks to my new expensive telephoto lens. Had the sell my cbr600 f2 to afford it, but wow, so worth it. At least I still have my 600rr. :) Not selling that girl for anything, she and I have been through a lot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts