Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you are going to make the trip to Lake George for Americade week.

We should all meet up and hang out and have a good time. If any of you are going please drop a message here and we can set up a date, time and place to meet.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you guys there,

By the way, I seen a Red/Black 04 600RR in Lake George on 5/30... belong to anyone on the board?

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when we get a few more people that are saying they are going we will set this up..

Kevin ny ---- what day(s) are you gonna be there??

ill probably be up there almost everyday since i live like 15 minutes from lake george.

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far i think saturday might be the best day for all of us to hang out and ride toegether and get a chance to meet each other... or friday night... we will have to see who else from the board is going to join in as well

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to post up on a few other honda boards and see what we can find..

not alot of 600RR's in this area either.

so far this entire riding season i have seen 1 besides mine...

but i will post on other honda boards and stuff and see if i cant stir up a few more 600RR owners..

·
Registered
77 Posts
kevin ny said:
I'm right around albany so any night its nice I'll prob be up there
I grew up around Albany now live in SoCal. Where are all you guys from? I grew up is Castleton, and then moved to Gloversville/Johnstown area after my parents got divorced. Nice to see someone representing my home area.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just an FYI...

Orange County Choppers will be in Bolton Landing all week.

its about 8 miles north of Americade. they will be setting up shop somewhere up there.

just an FYI. :!:

I live 12 miles outside of Albany. I will be going Saturday.

Bikeless :(

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah.. OCC is going to be at the Bolton Town Beach.. There are pavilions there. They have rented all the pavilions next to the town beach for the week. There is a parking area right at the beach to park.. I know the area pretty well.

My dad is from Bolton too, so I have some hook-ups there., it gets really packed up there as well during Americade, He has some relatives and great friends who live real close to the beach so we can hook up and park our bikes there and walk to the OCC display..

IT WILL BE SWEET!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
dude do you ahve to be "registerd" to get onto the beach? cause i hear from some guys i work with that you have to b registerd n have some gay wrist band in order to go to certain events.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thats for Americade.

OCC Is NOT associated with Americade.

Your good.

and ps... DONT waste your money with registering, unless your gonna be there ALL Week long.

·
Registered
461 Posts
yea

ill park and walk around saturday, check out the bikes, grab a bite, ppl watch then head home....

no different than when I had a bike.

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no.. the registered thing is not true..

the beach where OCC is going to be is gonna be open to public..

where did you hear that you had to be registered... being regestired really only gets you into certain parking lots and some events like dinners and award ceremonies as well as vendor seminars...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts