Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea who is the current Amsoil dealer/vendor? I've searched and searched with no definite results. I just want to know before i order directly from them on-line. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
If that one doesnt work out for you I have a hookup too. He located in Ny but im pretty sure they usually ship out of PA anyways. Steve C [email protected]

If you twist his arm you can probably get a pretty nice discount.

·
Registered
93 Posts
call the guy i mentioned he might ship it out to you. if he says you have to pay extra to get a discount tell him forget it. thats what i did and he called me back and offered it for free. hell ship it out there im sure of it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Anyone have a dealer that is in Cali or cool with shipping to Cali?
Bob the guy on this forum told me that he puts in the order then corporate ships to you from whatever warehouse is closest to you. Last time I ordered my oil I got it in 3-4 days and Im in So Cal.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Awesome. Ill hit send him a PM. Ran some Mobil 1 in my bike for the first time the other day and already regretting it. By far the worst shift with anything ive tried. Need Amsoil again.

·
Registered
536 Posts
use 303 Cycle. Bob screwed up my order BIG TIME just four months ago and never did a thing about it. i called and wrote him a ton of times and he never did a damn thing. i had to go through the amsoil headquarters and talk to a assload of people to finally get something done about it. he almost took 300 dollars from me but i managed to get it all back. Amsoil sent me a check for what they owed me. like 2 months later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
AMSOIL dealer right here as well. But I only deal locals in Northern Virginia. Larger shops/dealers would be better to order from (better discount) as shipping drives up cost. :2cents:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts