Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, since it is spring and now time to change the oil again, I'm looking to get Amsoil oil and a filter. However, I don't know what the part number is for the filter on my 2003. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks:newyears:

·
Registered
500 Posts
03-09 is the same oil filter from Amsoil. Did you even go to their website?
http://www.amsoil.com/catalog.aspx?Code=EAOM103-EA

Any reason you want to spend $16 dollars on an oil filter when there are a lot of other very good filters out there for a fraction of the cost?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have an Pureolator PureONE Filter (part number PL14612 or PL14610) cost is about 6$ and they are a really great filter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been to their website, but the # I am looking for is something like EAOM102-EA or EAOM103-EA, or EAOM109-EA, etc.... that is the number I am looking for. I just don't know what particular number corresponds to the CBR 600RR

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have been to their website, but the # I am looking for is something like EAOM102-EA or EAOM103-EA, or EAOM109-EA, etc.... that is the number I am looking for. I just don't know what particular number corresponds to the CBR 600RR
I posted the link straight to the 600 filter for you man, its EAOM103-EA

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have an Pureolator PureONE Filter (part number PL14612 or PL14610) cost is about 6$ and they are a really great filter.
:+1: on this. I don't know about the 2003, but on my '06 with stock headers I could fit the PL14610. I don't know about other headers, but with my new Akra's I can only fit the PL14612. NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok cool, thanks man. I just had to make sure, I've been screwed on a filter in the past and didn't want to waste the money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts