Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was talking to one of my buddies who is hardcore into mod'ing his diesel truck. And I was talking about getting a bike. He then proceeds to tell me that he wasn't sure why motorcycles aren't diesel powered, and how cool it would be if they had "stacks". So don't be mad about the following picture... btw, i used the picture from the member gallery... My apologies to whom ever owns the bike.

What do you guys think... I have a larger copy, but this site will only allow me 39.1kb file size...

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was more of a rhetorical question, just for amusement.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, I'm a noob @ photoshop, but i can do basic stuff. If people need something done, let me know. No guarantee's but i've seen a few requests lately.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Plug in a chip and add some propane injection and you are looking at one mean mug.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is an update to the diesel bike... i included the required 4 bottles of namebrand propane, as well as the air horns. No bike should be without.

=)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I"ll put it all on, for a final product, when/ if anybody else chimes in.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
actually there is already a diesel bike.....I cant remember where I seen the article on it it was some kind of cruiser but the gas milage was completely insane.

I'll try to find the website again and post the link.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts