Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hittin The Twisties On My RC 51
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 25-year-old Roethlisberger was asked to do public service ads advocating the use of a helmet while riding a motorcycle in Pennsylvania, but declined to do so.
"I think it's every person's decision, whatever they want to do," he said.
Big Ben is hurt, awwww

Riders go down everyday and no one gets the coverage this clown gets (nope, not a Steelers fan). At least most of them have the stones to get back on the bike. Now I am going to have to hear about this in the office for the next 2 weeks. Motorcycling is bad, look at what happened to the Ben Rothlesburger, blah, blah, blah. Someone shoot me now.

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
Oh well, anyone that needs a football player to tell them to wear a helmet really shouldn't be riding in the first place.

·
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who gives a fuk, really?
Me. Only because when something like this happens and it gets coverage, all of the self proclaimed "safety experts" come out of the woodwork and proceed on trying to explain how dangerous motorcycling is as if I don't see it everyday while riding. Cell yakers, SUV mom beating their kids while doing 70 on the interstate, and don't get me started on the cabbies in DC. You want to talk about dangerous??? Even still, I wouldn't give it up.

ok, rant over.

That and mini camp is starting. Last year, he blamed his poor performance on the accident. I want to know what the excuse this year will be.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think they all come out of the woodwork because if it was a normal average everyday joe schmoe, people wouldn't pay as much attention to it. They think they can get him to be a "role model" for younger people.

I look up to Tank Johnson and his actions. He is a real role model. Not to mention the NBA and all of their angels.:icon_roll

Me. Only because when something like this happens and it gets coverage, all of the self proclaimed "safety experts" come out of the woodwork and proceed on trying to explain how dangerous motorcycling is as if I don't see it everyday while riding. Cell yakers, SUV mom beating their kids while doing 70 on the interstate, and don't get me started on the cabbies in DC. You want to talk about dangerous??? Even still, I wouldn't give it up.

ok, rant over.

That and mini camp is starting. Last year, he blamed his poor performance on the accident. I want to know what the excuse this year will be.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts

ok, rant over.

cmon bro, you and i know it doesnt take that for it to happen, its gonna happen every quarterly safety stand down anyway...

·
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cmon bro, you and i know it doesnt take that for it to happen, its gonna happen every quarterly safety stand down anyway...
Touche. I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Thats fool has enough money for brain surgery.
If he doesnt want to stick around to spend it, thats his problem, you and i arent gonna get any of it, so fuk him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If its sooo cool to not wear a helmet on the street, then I think he is the perfect candidate to make helmet less football cool!

·
Registered
736 Posts
what a doushe if he was wearing a helmet he would have walked away from that wreck.. he cost himself a lot a pain and a whole season of football was wasted on that turd. i hope his head goes through another wind shield. maybe if he lives through it twice he will realize a helmet saves your face from reconstructive surgery and brain damage.

·
Registered
221 Posts
what a doushe if he was wearing a helmet he would have walked away from that wreck.. he cost himself a lot a pain and a whole season of football was wasted on that turd. i hope his head goes through another wind shield. maybe if he lives through it twice he will realize a helmet saves your face from reconstructive surgery and brain damage.
Damn dude, thats a pretty ruthless thing to say. Yes it was stupid, but that shouldn't be wished upon anyone.

·
Registered
678 Posts
you can only lead an ass to water you cant make it drink. its his own dumb ass decision.

·
Registered
176 Posts
when people pay you that kind of money, and other people depend on you for a job, do not put yourself in a position to get seriously hurt. Selfish bastard.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
if you don't want to wear a lid, u should do what Roptheslkeist did and just enjoy the occasional 10-speed bicycle ride. its fun.. really!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts