Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the warm welcome and congrats in my other thread. Thought I would start a new thread with pics. Man this thing is freakin awesome. Better than I expected, and much better than any other 600 I have ridden. It feels like a 750 !!! I have barely put 25 miles on it, and really haven't got into it yet. I must admit though I did goose it a couple of times to only about 10k (long enough for the front wheel to come up !) I can't wait to really ring her out !. 25 miles was long enough to scrub that rear tire in edge to edge :icon_lol:

Thing feels like its on rails. I can't wait to get out this weekend and giver her a proper work over.. My son had a track meet tonight so I wasn't really able to ride it much. I'm glad I didn't get the 1000. This thing is perfect. Much smoother than I would have thought. Hardly any buzz at all. My god I am in love.

Makes a good mate to my VFR !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
congrats, very nice bike!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts

Stuck em up so peeps won't have to open the link....

Congrats bro, swwwwwweeeet set up have there. You multiple bike mofos suck! ;)

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get at least 4 or 500 on her by sunday if it doesn't rain this weekend !

Thanks guys.
Thanks Razor for putting the images on.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats Coyze, that VFR looks nice too.
Thanks. The VFR is a great bike. the V4 with those Staintune pipes on it sounds like a pissed off ferrari or something. A good all day bike for sure. But going from that to this 600RR is going to feel like going from a Corvette to a F1 car I think, I was grinning from ear to ear as soon as I got off the interstate and had the chance to hit about 3 miles of curves before my house !

·
Registered
273 Posts
Damn! I put my deposit down today, and seeing it in everyones driveway is KILLING me. Such a nice bike. Enjoy!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks. The VFR is a great bike. the V4 with those Staintune pipes on it sounds like a pissed off ferrari or something. A good all day bike for sure. But going from that to this 600RR is going to feel like going from a Corvette to a F1 car I think, I was grinning from ear to ear as soon as I got off the interstate and had the chance to hit about 3 miles of curves before my house !
Its nice you've got both bikes. I would love to one day have all of Hondas various engine configs. 600 and 1000 inline sport bikes. V4 and V2 sport bikes. So far I have a twin and now a 600.

·
Registered
340 Posts

nice combo dude. I miss my VFR. I wish I didn't have to sell mine.:sad11:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts

Stuck em up so peeps won't have to open the link....

Congrats bro, swwwwwweeeet set up have there. You multiple bike mofos suck! ;)
beautiful bikes! i just saw the blue/white today when i went group riding and its awesome. ur VFR is sweet too. i've never actually seen one in real life tho.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Excellent colour choice !

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice bike. I want to take pics of mine, but the seat cowl isn't in yet. Is there much room under it?
Thanks..
Not much room. There is a standard size owners manual and enough room for a wallet maybe. You aren't going to get a bottle of water or anything like that in there...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
awesome rides man congrats...be safe!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts