·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did these mods tonight happy with the way they turned out

Probably the cheapest way you could do it

Smoked Flushmount turns off ebay 12.99$ shipped

NEW 30cm 15 LED Lamp String Waterproof Strip Light whit 3.32$ for two Shipped

Switch For angel eyes 12V Blue Lighted illuminated Rocker Switch B8C 2.99$Shipped

Mounted the switches on the panel above the air ducts on the inside. will post pic soon. I said switches because i also have a switch for my HID's and an extra switch for anything else i add.

Replaced my Hotbodies Flushmount turns because i pulled the wires coming out of the right turn signal and they were touching each other causeing the fuse to blow easy fix if anyone is interested in them let me know. Have all hardware.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
looks good bro. if you get a chance, id like to see what the angel eyes look like without the lights on. is it a black strip? how visible is it just looking at the bike without the lights on? thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will take a pic of them off tomorrow. I don't think its too noticable its a black strip but the little led's are white. They are very tiny

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
nice, that's what i wanted to hear. for that price, i'm gonna have to do this mod.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeas its very cheap. The only thing to keep in mind is the shipping time is kind of long on those items. I followed the instructionsin the (how to audi led mod) in the" how to" section

Reactions: darkfader

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
holy dang thats cheap led's... I'm interested to see how long they last.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good bro. if you get a chance, id like to see what the angel eyes look like without the lights on. is it a black strip? how visible is it just looking at the bike without the lights on? thanks

here they are without them on..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
here they are without them on..
o yea, they look real good. i'm doing it. as soon as i get the track bike put back together that is! haha thanks mane

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i thought those were called Audi lights not Angel eyes

idk why i call them that lol but yea audi

and you can tell they are on when you have your lights on

and i have 10000k hid's too

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
during the day in the summer i turn my HID's off and just leave the Audi's on

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
hey bro, so i tried using a 20 amp toggle switch and i dont think its going to work well. does it have to be that 12v switch?
oh and what gauge of wires did you use to connect from the battery,to the lights, and then to the switch??

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
if u buy the 9.5 strip from Ozinum you can use the same gauge wire from light to switch to battery i just did the same mod and love it..

·
Registered
128 Posts
looking good!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.