Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from all of you again. I went to get my state inspection and they failed me! Ugh. The reason that they failed me was due to lack of a license plate light. I looked all over and it seems like a light bolt will work for my purpose. The only problem that I have is that the light has to be facing down at a 90 degree angle to the license plate. In other words, the light can not be beaming directly at the driver behind me. I looked high and low all over the net and was only able to find this. This is exactly what I need!

http://www.sprengineering.com/platelights/index.html

I wanted to shoot them an email and ask how long that it was going to take to ship, but the email link was dead. I was hoping that someone out there could show me where I might be able to find those. I can find all over the place the bolts that have the light facing directly on the top of the bolt. What I need is one that faces out of the side of the bolt. Not looking to spend a lot of money, just need to get past the inspection. Thank you for your help again!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be the one I was looking at. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells just the bolt? Thanks. I might have to end up just buying that kit. Seems like it's a pretty good deal. Thanks for the help!

***oops some one already beat me to it. THanks for the help guys!*****

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
get them from spre.. they're of better quality than lite n boltz on eghey. they use the cheapest wires that when i took them off to do something, it snapped. shipping is really fast. awesome customer service. i think the guy used to be on this forum? larry i think. i havent seen him around lately though.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
my lights from summit broke. I think I will get one of the SPR ones along with mirror block offs.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THanks for the help again guys. I went and bought the V2 kit. I'll let you know how I like it when I get it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts