Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting some angled valve stems for my wheels to make checking and adjusting tire pressure a little easier. Have been looking these from Ariete. Anybody use these, and, if so, have any problems? Don't want to blow money on something that isn't going to last. I'm open to other brands or designs if anyone has used something different that they like.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
The ones I use are basically the same,works great and less air loss then oem. Everytime I check my pressure it's the same. I highly recommend Kurveygirl.com you won't regret it and you'll thank me later.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
I agree with SF that is where i got mine as well he hooked me up with the link
to kurveygirl.com check out these pictures

·
1,838 Posts
I agree with SF that is where i got mine as well he hooked me up with the link
to kurveygirl.com check out these pictures

I knew u were gonna chime in Moe but I beat ya to it LOL. Still like ur red cap.
There's one more thing I forgot, I had my friend put it on when I needed new tires and if I remember u need a rubber piece from the oem to have a right fit. Help me Moe if u recall?

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
I knew u were gonna chime in Moe but I beat ya to it LOL. Still like ur red cap.
There's one more thing I forgot, I had my friend put it on when I needed new tires and if I remember u need a rubber piece from the oem to have a right fit. Help me Moe if u recall?
True that had to use the black rubber seal to make it a perfect seal :cruising:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
just me or does it look like moe's rotor bolt hit something?

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
just me or does it look like moe's rotor bolt hit something?
Nothing hit the rotor bolts the Black touch up paint got rubbed

·
1,838 Posts
OP If u get them and have someone install make sure they know what there doing and don't over tighten remember u need that rubber thingy from the oem. If ur running oem wheels I think it's the 11.3mm not 8.3mm. GL

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've got them installed when I put the Pilot Pures on. Love them, especially on the front, makes life a lot easier when checking pressures! The only thing on the front the actual valve stem is just a pinch too far in, making readings hard. I am going to try and back it out a bit to so the pin is just under flush with the housing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts