Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well of course a month after i get my two brothers slip on they come out with a full exhaust setup but to buy just the header from them its going to cost like 900 dollars. that was a quote from two brothers to sell the header separately. so im interested in getting a header but im not sure what one will work. was thinking maybe arrow? two bros said i shouldn't mix them but idk if that was just them getting me to buy their product. does anyone else have something like that? thanks

Mason

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah i know right....its actually not a bad deal if you buy the full system because it ends up like getting the can for half price or something. thinking about selling the carbon can and then buying a full system. or maybe a leo vince full system. not sure about akra just because they have a really nice sound but i just kinda want my bike to louder... to sound like a race bike ya know? haha we'll see what i decide :p

·
Registered
173 Posts
i just got a 2bros slip on and love it but my next investment is def headers..

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
are you really thinking about getting 2bro headers? no way dont get it ! get a leo full system instead.. or akra.. making a bike "llouder" doesnt make it automatically sound like a race bike.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
well of course a month after i get my two brothers slip on they come out with a full exhaust setup but to buy just the header from them its going to cost like 900 dollars. that was a quote from two brothers to sell the header separately. so im interested in getting a header but im not sure what one will work. was thinking maybe arrow? two bros said i shouldn't mix them but idk if that was just them getting me to buy their product. does anyone else have something like that? thanks

Mason
It should be fine with arrow headers, it should fit with two bro exhaust.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now i'm kinda leaning towards selling the cf two bros and buying either a full arrow or a full leo system if the price is right. i really dig the full arrow like the ones the hanspree team run. i mean the two brothers is loud and im my opinion sounds good, but its just not quiet right yet :p

·
Registered
951 Posts
Can't go wrong with the Arrow or Leo full system. Both are well made, I think the Arrow has a little throatier sound. All depends on what your looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts