Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my tach light isn't working... not that it matters but its bugigng the hell out of me... i removed my front fairing and the gauge cluster cause one of the buttons on the gauge had to be put back on anyways, so i opened the cluster up took a look and found a small connector, its two small black wires about 6-10 inches long with a two wire conenctor on it... i cant figure out what this plug into but im sure that it has somethign to do with the tach lighting... it was jsut zip tied up and tucked away... again guys, this is my first bike (and im loving it by the way) and i thought since i was cleaning the bike and cleaning the chain i might as well try to figure this problem out... all the fuses are good... btu i cant figure out what this plugs into... any help would be appreciated... thanks guys!!!! oh and by the way.. i got a red black, and white alpinestars leather jacket (guy said it was the bostrom jacket) for 100 bucks yesterday! just thought id put that plug in on the sweet deal... thanks for any help guys!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sorry to bring up and old thread

Can u show a pic of what your talkin about, my gauge cluster tach light is off and on occasionally when ever it feels like. I think its the same as yours except yours is totally off mine has a mind of its own.

THanks

K

·
0 Posts
looks like the last owner had one of thos indiglo faces on there... cant find the 12 volt inverter for it though so i guess im SOL hahaha... that sucks...
the inverter is internal on the bluegauges setup. those two wires might just be 12V leads.

how about giving bluegauges.com a call or email to verify?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts