Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I have thought about it for a while and I still am really. I'm just throwing this out there to someone who may be interested in a dual duty bike. Here are some details. It's been lowsided at turn 10B at Road Atlanta and turn 7 at VIR. Was able to get back on and keep riding.

Salvage NC title
6800 miles. 400 track. The rest are street miles that I still have current insurance and tags on.
Ohlins rear. setup for 170lbs. 8 track days since refresh (Thermosman)
Ohlins internals up front. setup for 170lbs. 1 track day since I did the refresh. Internals originally done by Thermosman.
GPR damper
Dynojet PCIII.
Woodcraft covers (Both sides)
Woodcraft clipons and rear sets. (Spare OEM rearsets and clipons)
Vortex fairing stay (Spare stock stay)
Vortex frame sliders
Sharkskinz fairings except tail. Tail is Cheetah.
520 conversion
Jardine slip on (Spare Erion slip on)
Spare front and rear wheels with rotors and cush.
Spare subframe, swingarm, OEM shock, stock front forks with lower tripple.
Full set of stock bodywork with headlights with a euro undertail. (Primed, could be painted)
Some other here's and there's. I'm sure I'm forgetting something little.

I think that is all of it. For all of you in favor of me parting it out, I will tell you when/if it happens ya whore mongers...Just not yet. I want to let it go as a package right now. No dibs on any piece parts as of yet, I'll let you know. Right now, I'm asking $6500 for it all. I will still be attending some race practices here and there so the miles will creep up slowly, both in number of times go to the track and the pace I go through the track "Slow". Good day to all of you.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alrighty then. Well, at least I can thank you all for not bashing my thread because you can get a cheaper bike somewhere else or you can find a better bike. Bump for just a little longer...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Glad I caught this. I'm in CA looking for a decent track bike . . . But I don't see a price here. What are you asking?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts