Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice even though its didnt get the highest peak hp numbers, it dominates the powerband until the very end, where it counts most.
and its alot lighter.
Im not suprised on thier review, the 07 600rr is dominating.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yea that was a pretty good review. It just makes me love my 07 even more. Lightest weight, best power band, tied for the fastest quarter mile time-can't beat it. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is a slipper clutch. I don't know how Honda makes it the priciest 600 and not have one.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Not all slippers are built the same. You buy a good quality slipper clutch it'll cost you a thousand bucks easy. The ones included are built to a price. Trust in Honda, by the time they put the slipper into their bikes it will perform better, lighter, stronger, smoother, more adjustable, prettier, quieter and then the mags will scratch their heads etc.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yea that was a pretty good review. It just makes me love my 07 even more. Lightest weight, best power band, tied for the fastest quarter mile time-can't beat it. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is a slipper clutch. I don't know how Honda makes it the priciest 600 and not have one.
Wait, you have the 07, you want less engine braking? Personally I think it does an excellent job while banging through the gears...

The only advantage I could see with the slipper over the Honda Setup is adjustability, or not to have it at all if someone didn't like the affect. now your stuck with it. That's my only complaint about it.

I am used to using ALOT of engine braking on the street. and when I ride my 1kRR and then hop onto my 600RR man does it mess me up for a few min! lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks for the link.. this got a chuckle out of me

With all the work Honda has done to make this bike look great," says the artist, "I don't understand why they continue to use the same ugly turnsignals that they have been using since the '80s." The rest of us don't understand, either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts