Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a lady friend for a movie after work and came out to see my gas cap lip up. I imeadiatly thougt of the gas theft post. I'm sorry to say I wasn't as lucky as enjikari. this azz hole tried to pry the cap open w/ a screw driver. It did a lil damage to the lid but it still opens and closes. im not that mad I wanted to paint it black to match the tank cover any way, this gives me a reason to get on the ball. I'm sure I can bang the dents out. at least The thief didn't get what he was after.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
sucks to hear that bro!

i got an SSR fuel cap. if they want my fuel that bad, they can have it. least i dont have to worry bout a damage key hole. but if they take the cap or toss it somewhere, then im screwed. haha

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
dayum, people are too desperate it seems..................

glad to hear that the damage was minor, i mean in the act of trying to pry it off, the idiot could have knocked ur whole bike over --- then that would have majorly sucked

D

·
0 Posts
Damn all this theft stuff. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of safety wiring for me, lol.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
damn dude that sucks.. time to get a scorpio

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Dont feel bad. Tags were Stolen off my SUV this weekend. If only I could catch someone in the ACT.

Take a blade to your tags....Then they won't steal them...... I hate theives....All the sh*t I heard that is getting stolen...It just blows ur mind!

·
Registered
483 Posts
incredible man...just incredible. Just like cortayack said "it blows your mind". If someone tampered with my gas cap in order to get the gas (and i never have more than half a tank) i would just be in awe...that's like braking into someone's house and stealing food from the fridge!

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
No no Waldo, no one was trying to steal any gas. For shame that you would think that! Someone was just playin with yer bike, that's all.

Seriously, sorry to hear that some a$$hole went a step further with yours. Just goes to show people's desperation these days huh? Glad it wasn't too much damage.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts