Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would put up some more flowers and balloons. Then wait for his a$$ to show and once he starts trashing or "cleaning up" shoot him in the a$$ with a pellet rifle. Just another a$$hole in the world.

·
Registered
504 Posts
wow...talk about rediculous. doesn't that guy have anything better to do then trashing a roadside memorial for another man's death? the worse part is that he did it 3 times!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I bet there is a sad story behind this guy, he probably lost everything or his only child to an accident similar and doesn't want to be reminded of his loss...

but still he doesn't have to go and do that. messed up

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
CollegeRider said:
He seems like an older single guy with nothing to do but ignore cultural standards and piss off people because his online g/f wont talk to him after he sent a nude picture to her.
Sounds like someone is speaking from experience...

just playing around

·
Registered
643 Posts
As crappy as this sounds, I'm not really a fan of seeing these memorials on the side of the road. My sympathies go out to the families who have lost someone but it's kind of depressing to ride by and see a morose site on the side of the road. People say it's a place for them to visit, but isn't that what funerals and plots are for?

With that being said, I also wouldn't exactly run around and tear these down. That's a little nutty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts