Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving more positive feedback for the T man.

Bike: 2009 Black

Order: IT Pro complete package, LEDs installed into my passenger pegs, and some powdercoating. Also had everything wired plug-n-play

Ease of installation: Very simple.

Giggling like a "schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber concert" after install: YES!

Do I Hate USPS: Yes

Pics of install: No, sorry.

USPS apparently played "futbol" with my box, but everything survived the trip undamaged. I really don't see how but it did.

Tripage wired everything, and i mean everything, up to be plug-n-play. I did not have to cut any wires on my factory harness, which is one of the main things I looked for. His work is top notch. I couldn't be happier with my order.

Thanks Tripage!
R. Sanders

·
Registered
579 Posts
:needpics:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Thanks. Enjoy.. Side note. We are aware of the usps issues. So if you work for them know that they are going to lose business because they don't scan packages and they can't get a package to the destination in the time frame they say it will arrive. We are looking into switching to ups or fedex for all future orders. I know this will increase international customers cost but we can't ship around the world without a single scan for the customer to know the package is in the mail. No more getting mad at us thinking we are cheating the customers.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to take pictures of our plug n play applications IT/pegs. Really makes the install that much easier!!!! T

·
Registered
532 Posts
i will join this thread once they ship my order =), but i'm sure once i get it and install it i will be posting a lot of <3 <3 <3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts