Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my good experience I had buying gear from Sportbike Track Gear... and Jason in particular.

I bought a textile Alpinestars jacket and a pair of Icon gloves from him. He was great to deal with - professional, courteous, and charismatic. My order was completed and delivered to me in a very quick manner.

The only problem I had was my gloves had an issue - the stitching came loose on the left thumb. I emailed him about it and he immediately responded giving me several options on how to move forward.

I decided to try the same style glove again so he had a new pair sent out to me before I even returned the old pair. I've already gotten the new gloves and they are perfect.

Anyway after dealing with him I thought I would share my experience and recommend him to anyone in the market for gear.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Seriously a great guy to deal with.

I bought my RS Taichi jacket and he helped me with sizing. Spot on! I couldn't be happier, and given my odd lanky arms he did a wonderful job setting me up for dapper success.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks for the shout out buddy and thanks for your patience while we swapped those out. That was a little against the rules to send new stuff without payment :spank: but I always try to take care of you .net guys.

Let me know how those new ones hold up? :cruising:

Seriously a great guy to deal with.

I bought my RS Taichi jacket and he helped me with sizing. Spot on! I couldn't be happier, and given my odd lanky arms he did a wonderful job setting me up for dapper success.
Thanks for the kind words. Glad that sizing worked out for you. :shakehand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts