Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone. Just another new member here at the site. My brother and I both recently bought our first bikes (600rr for me, r6 for him and yea I know, not great starter bikes but oh well) Glad to be aboard now.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome aboard. Many people start out with an R6 or 600RR. Just be careful and ride responsibly and you will be okay.

Yes Honda will reimburse you for $75.00 of your class. You will need to join the Honda Riders Club of America but it is free for the first year.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
My MSF was free here in PA, but when you renew your license to get the M on it or just bc it needs renewed, its 40+ bucks. I guess thats what makes it free.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea they said they will reimburse $75.00. And yea my bro and I are looking into that now

·
Registered
146 Posts
congradulations on your purchase. Ride safe, be smart and use riding gear, it can and will save your life. Most everyone on a bike sometime will go down. So try and be as safe as you can.

C

·
0 Posts
You made the right choice, him on the other hand...
JK, but 600s arent bad first bikes. Brand new is a little sketchy because there is a good chance you will go down (most of us have on our first bikes). Just be safe and enjoy. Congrats! By the way, post some pics of the two bike together.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea brand new prolly wasnt best idea, as my bro has already found out (dropped his already, left side fairing scratched up, clutch cover scratched up, bent clutch assembly, and he still hasnt thought bout gettin frame sliders :confused: ) Just got my jardine s/o and now saving up for some sliders myself....what brand do ya guys suggest

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got the silver/black one, my bro got all black, wasnt feeling the red at the time and my buddy just got the tribal one, and my bro is actually my twin, so i cant get the same color as him, so that narrowed it down to the silver/black

·
Registered
6 Posts
DirteeJerzee & his Twin Bro

y0 y0 y0!! Here's a pix of you and yer bruddaz bikez (too bad you didn't have yer Jardine installed in this pix). I'm still hatin you foo's cuz you got bikes and I had to sell mine. Oh well, maybe next year I'll get me a 2006 CBR100RR.

Peace and chicken grease!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahaha whats up big pimp....well u were the last one i would think would be posting on this.....sorry didnt get to stop back at ur house before ya left, i got home from work and crashed on fri....when are ya actually moving to alberta neways

1 - 20 of 24 Posts