Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aiyah, WEll i havnt been to active on the board as of late and have been punished for it *Grin*. Basicly just been so buisy with ROTC havnt been doing much any thing else. At any rate while i was at the Air Force ROTC detachment some one made off with my beloved RR.. unfortunatly due to my driving record there was no way for me to afford theft coverage so Im at a total loss.. Whats worse was the school my ROTC detachment is located is a christian private school, figures.. Oh well theres no way I can afford a new bike any time soon let alone a RR so unless some how I get my bike back through the cops (not holding my breath) I guess Im just SOL.

So guys be carful, and mindful.

Oh yah my motorcycle did have 2 kryptonite locks, one break disk lock, and a braided steel lock.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
oh yea, and welcome back to the forum! guess you won't be around much though anymore huh? well, i hope to hear soon that you got it recovered. good luck...

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Damn man, Sorry to hear it. All that security and they still got it. Makes you almost not want to waste the time or money on securing it at all. I guess all the locks do are keep an honest person that way. The real theives(scum of the earth) will get what they want no matter what measures you take. Can only hope they'll get theirs in the end :Tommygun:

·
Registered
419 Posts
damn guy that sucks big time. if you ever find out who took your bike , hang them by their balls. hope you get it back. :damnmate:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah that guy parting out is for a red bike, mines all black. The bike was parked for 7 hours while I was at the school. It was parked in their parking structure located under the building itself. The security guys did not see any thing on the camera's so probably used some covered truck or somthing.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basicly what I learned from this is yes it pays to have theft, however for me it wouldnt have since theft for this bike with my record would have cost about same as what the company would give me if my bike were stolen.

Also my next bike is going to be cruiser for sure, yes they get stolen to however no were near as often as sports bikes. Im only 22 but at this point theres no way Im going to set myself up for somthing like this again.

C

·
0 Posts
security guards must have "turned their head" Sorry about your loss...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol the lock sprung open with pen wasnt the lock i owned. As for security guards, they always are usless any how =P

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hey now, i'm a security guard, and i'm not useless.....

ok, so i am! but i just got a new job at a Honda dealership, so i start there the 22nd! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats , protect them babies. Took my suzuki into service today, $450 worth of maintenence being done on her to make her ready for my constant use, going to be alot of miles put on now that shes my only bike. The mechanic was talking to me about since so many people totalling out on their bikes is why theft so bad, thus the EBAY parts plauge. Ebay increases crime rates.... I never did like ebay now I have a reason to hate them more.... Feel free to flame, ill just accedently drop a 500lb laser guided bomb on your house for it *Grin* Go Air Force!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
ooh, if you don't used that laser guided bomb, are you gonna sell it? ebay would be the best place to go... :bitchslap: :mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts