Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got through hooking up the pcIII and im having problems getting the map of my bike to come up when the bike is running. Im pretty computer literate so I followed the directions step for step. I can pick which map I want but nothing comes up when im trying to pull up the map of my bike when its running. Can anyone please guide me in the right direction!! Could it be my USB cord??? I installed and then uninstalled twice...green light shows on the box. What else am I doing wrong here?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Are you seeing the rpms and throttle position in the software? Make sure your USB is plugged in good at the PC. Sometimes they have to "click" in. Did you see the tutorials at Powercommanders website?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing shows up on the table part where it shows the rpms. I can get it to pull up when im running the bike. I made sure the usb cord was in tact. I have no clue...im going to read over all these tutorials and just go from there I guess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just road the bike to the shop and tried it once more and for some reason this time when I started the bike up everything came up showing the rpm.duty cycle etc. so the map loaded successfully. Beats Me!!! THanks though for your help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts