Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
It didn't take place in the school. It just happened to be on the school's grounds. It doesn't say how old or who the 2 dead are, so it could be not related to anybody at the school

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Easy spot "gun free zone" sign right out front. Something that won't be brought up because you don't see people going to gun ranges and trying to shoot up the place.
That just makes too much sense.

Common sense---- Even criminals understand the odds are against them and usually avoid these places

They don't just turn around and go the other way just because of this sign and I avoid these places as much as possible because I am not protected in this area.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Easy spot "gun free zone" sign right out front. Something that won't be brought up because you don't see people going to gun ranges and trying to shoot up the place.
That just makes too much sense.

Common sense---- Even criminals understand the odds are against them and usually avoid these places

They don't just turn around and go the other way just because of this sign and I avoid these places as much as possible because I am not protected in this area.
Common sense isn't so common anymore sadly.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yea haven't heard that the deceased was or was not a child... But heard that one of the two was the shooter.

Any shooting is uncalled for!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Shooter was a student, 7th grade I believe. According to "sources" a teacher tried to stop the student/talk him out of it and was shot and killed. The shooter than shot two other boys (critical condition but expected to live) and finished by killing himself.

RIP- Michael Landsberry

Pretty close to home for me, so sad. Wishing a speedy recovery to the two boys and condolences for Michaels family...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts