Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cops Win by Default in Oregon Motorcycle Chase

"(WOODBURN, Ore.) - Police say a Vancouver, Washington man was arrested early Friday after running out of gas on his motorcycle following an attempt to elude state, county and city police officers in an incident that started on Interstate 5 south of Woodburn and ended on the Interstate 205 Glenn Jackson Bridge.
Troopers say that at times, speeds were reported in excess of 140 mph.
Oregon State Police Recruit Trooper Jennifer Russell says early this morning at approximately 12:50 a.m., she was checking southbound traffic on Interstate 5 near milepost 267 when a high speed motorcycle went by northbound.
Recruit Trooper Russell was able to overtake the motorcycle and attempted to stop it near milepost 272. But the red 2006 Suzuki Washington plated motorcycle reportedly sped up to speeds of approximately 130 mph northbound on Interstate 5 and exited onto northbound Interstate 205.
During the incident additional OSP troopers from the Tualatin and Portland offices assisted and took over the lead positions in their attempt to safely stop the motorcycle.
The motorcycle's speeds were reported to continue to reach up to approximately 130 mph northbound on Interstate 205.

Officers from Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, West Linn Police Department, and Portland Police Bureau positioned to assist.
Washington State Patrol troopers were in position on the Washington side of the Interstate 205 bridge ready to take over if the motorcyclist continued his attempt to elude into their state.
At 1:13 a.m. the operator reportedly pulled over and stopped near milepost 26 on the Interstate 205 Glenn Jackson Bridge where OSP troopers took the motorcycle operator into custody after the incident covered over 40 miles.
After the arrest, troopers learned the operator stopped because he ran out of gas. 22-year old Clark Alan Seaton of Vancouver, Washington was taken into custody on numerous charges.
He now faces charges of Felony Attempt to Elude Police on a Vehicle, Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants, Reckless Driving, Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance - Psilocybin Mushrooms.
He was also cited for Unlawful Possession of less than an Ounce of Marijuana and Exceeding the Posted Speed Limit in Excess of 100 mph.
Seaton was lodged in the Marion County Jail this morning."

Here is what the idiot looks like......

And here is his old bike that is now impounded....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
oh my god, that is just effin stupid.
This guys definately douchebag of the week, riding buzzed/drunk with shrooms AND weed!?!?!?!?!
Im glad most people value their lives somewhat

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
oh my god, that is just effin stupid.
This guys definately douchebag of the week, riding buzzed/drunk with shrooms AND weed!?!?!?!?!
Im glad most people value their lives somewhat
Yea no doubt!!

It always amazes me how the people carrying illegal **** who should be trying to attract the LEAST amount of attention, are always the ones doing something stupid to attract the most attention from the LEO's. I mean seriously if I'm gonna ride buzzed/drunk and carry drugs, I'm gonna go the effin speed limit, that way nobody has any reason to bother me. But.... I guess if you're gonna ride intoxicated, you're not too bright to begin with anyways, sooo..... LOL

Glad he didn't hurt anyone else with his stupidity.... freakin idiots

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
That's crazy. I just got back to California from Washington.

Thanks to the idiot above who just put another negative mark for us bikers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts