Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Too damn stupid

Why is anyone with a suzuki a tool or a fool or a poser. Its just you motherFuc*&^rs like this who are tools. So what if someone said something it means nothing about suzuki as a company and a bike. Your all just too stupid to realize. Yes you and because your instigating nothing just a retarded opinion of yours.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HavocIND said:
Why is anyone with a suzuki a tool or a fool or a poser. Its just you motherFuc*&^rs like this who are tools. So what if someone said something it means nothing about suzuki as a company and a bike. Your all just too stupid to realize. Yes you and because your instigating nothing just a retarded opinion of yours.
Can you read?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I didn't read the whole thread but it seems the guy wants a CBR 1000,so where does the suzuki tool part come in?

C

·
0 Posts
Same guy over here: http://www.1000rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=21637&page=1&pp=10

Drew, you were sure quick to call him a squid. I thought it was funny when he said:
only honda riders are posers ...they have to be because you damn sure dont have any performance
Good come back!
HavocIND is right. Tools come in every brand... Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki.

Alaska, He is refering to this comment:
badazzgix said:
get a real bike ...............gsxr 1000

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
Alaska, He is refering to this comment:

OK,so I had to go back and read the whole thing.

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
"Bike rags bow down to the Suzuki. The GSXR forum is a bunch of thug-ass kids who shouldn't be on a moped, much less a supersport."

HAHA!!! Thats funny ;-)

·
Registered
5 Posts
By far, Honda is #1 in my book, im not too sure that im reading into this right, but other than honda suzuki is next in my book. Kawa and Yah I think is over rated. Thats just my opinion. Bu i think that the GSX-R1000 would give CBR1000RR a run for its money.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Yah. I don't really see what was wrong with the thread. Other than normal biased opinions and the guy saying he wanted a 1kRR.

You have to remember though there are a lot of converted Suzuki riders that still lurk on here. They too will defend their precious Suzuki's, even though they know damn well what they are getting into when posting here.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i have a suzuki sidekick ...... it sucks

·
Registered
924 Posts
sampsonvr6 said:
i have a suzuki sidekick ...... it sucks
I'm not sure why but this ^^^ post made me laugh out loud. lol.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have to say the posts on this 600rr.net forum is way more mature (on average) than that other forum. Some just reads like 10 yr olds fighting. LOL.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
And to think I thought this thread was about that stupid tool you need to remove the front axles on suzukis ;) lol...+1 cvlighthouse...Tools come in every brand

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
05'600RR said:
I'm not sure why but this ^^^ post made me laugh out loud. lol.
Hahaha! Me too!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
That sidekick comment was classic!!!! haha!

·
Registered
83 Posts
i had a 750 gixxer and although it has more power than my rr it was cheaply made and after getting on a 600rr and getting used to the way it handles i love it ive let two of my frinds who are gixxer and r6 owners ride it and they say my bike handles like shite i told them ride for about two hours and ull want to trade ur bikes in for a 600rr i will admit i wish my 600rr had a little more power

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
halo junkie said:
...i will admit i wish my 600rr had a little more power
how fast do you wanna go? 105whp isn't enough for the street? 155mph top speed isn't fast enough??
10.5-second 1/4mile leaves you wanting more??

how bout a downshift, buddy?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts