Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
why is it that the camera is moved directly to the towers? did the guy see the plane heading towards there and filmed it or what?

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
hoax....
come on.. this surfaced 5 years almost to the date??

this is the first time i have ever seen this video or heard about it..

i say hoax... and shame to the person that made it.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Hoax Or Not Im Still Pissed At What Happend

·
Registered
176 Posts
That seems kinda fishy that the guy is pointing it RIGHT at the towers. If the first plane had already hit, I can understand why the guy was shooting footage of the towers.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I've seen that clip before, it was in one of those conspiracy videos that have been out for a while. I doub't it's a hoax.

·
Registered
797 Posts
damn most of the times i just want think that it was just a movie b/c seeing pleaple jump from the 80th floor or higher makes sick... rip to all of those man and women who passed away during that disaster...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I doubt its a hoax, just another angle. Being in the City and hearing an airplane where one shouldn't be heard probably caught a lot of peoples attention...

·
Registered
259 Posts
dude that sh*t is jacked up. why would u people want to watch that **** again and again, the fact that innocent people lost there lives for some bull **** they really wernt even envolved in and im glad that those bastards or over there getting shot up by my fellow military members(rip to all my brothers who lost there lives protecting our freedom), hell if i could go i would get me a piece of action. and get some revenge for all the people that didnt have to die that day and for all the kids that now have to grow up with out parents,grandparents,brothers,sisters, and friends. and for all the other brothers in the services i have the ut-most respect for all of u and wish u all safe passage in life, and safe return from irac or where ever u are !

and then the fact my birthday is 3 days after just makes it ohhh so much better for me.

AME3 Christopher Docken
USN Active
Sailing those salty seas

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
That's not a hoax. That video came out the same day it happened, but it was no good quality so nobody ever shows it. 2 guys were on top of another building in NY shooting a video with the twin towers as the background when everything went down. They turned the tape over right away to the authorities.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts