Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new to the scene and was wondering where all the meets were at? I'm in Fullerton area and I see sport bikers all the time.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Cooks Corner on Tuesday nights... $1 tacos... Tues is sportbike night... its not a huge turnout, but its growing!!!

I know there are some in HB, but not sure exactly where...

·
Registered
481 Posts
There is tons of stuff man. Taco Tuesday at Cooks is great, but the canyon is getting cooler so the turnout is pretty limited. I am there every Tuesday though. It is probably bad form.... if not a violation of board rules but.... you should check out OCMOTO.COM for bikenights in the area. That board has a very up to date calendar of events in Orange County.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Bike nights now are getting low in numbers due to the weather. The only ones I know of still going on with limited numbers is Cooks, Frisco's and Zorbas. Liek I said though, not too many going due to weather getting colder.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where's Cook's?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^Agreed, 600RR.net exclusive!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
668 Posts
Fairly new to the scene and was wondering where all the meets were at? I'm in Fullerton area and I see sport bikers all the time.
Me and a few buddies do a ride once in awhile to OC which we go to this asian place to eat at near brookhurst & reading then to a coffee shop...last week we went to balboa pier and took some shots maybe next time we go you can tag along...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts