Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My insurance company is screwing me over. Anyone live in Missouri that know's of a cheap company that I can go through.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I go through state farm right now. I am 22 and married. If that will help. I am not meaning cheap. I pay around 70.00 a month now.

·
Registered
379 Posts
you pay about double what i do, i live in kansas city area and i am with state farm also, and I am also 22. so how many speeding tickets do you have and all that. because to be honest with you i dont' t hink you can find a compnay that is cheaper than state farm on motorcycles :???:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a perfect driving record. I also have my other two cards through them. I have a 2003 600RR. With full coverage though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
so do i, just got my first ticket ever in feb in my car. i drive a 97 civic and i have 2003 yellow RR, and mine is like 32.75 a month for full coverage :???:

·
Registered
53 Posts
For the 600rr, State Farm is going to be the cheapest.
What do you mean by screwed?

Price? Service?

I'm 24, 2 tickets in my car, and I only pay $29/month, full coverage w/State Farm.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Try another agency. I don't know if it helps, but we have checked from agent to agent in our old insurance and it was different each time. Not sure why, but it was.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You live in Missouri. Thats cool. I am down here in Monett. Only about 45 minutes away. I don't know what its so expensive. I just shop around and see what I can find.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I lived in Kansas City and had my '99 Ninja zx-6r through Progressive, but liability only. American Family wanted to take my life to insure that one, and even more when I got the 600rr, so stay away from them, they are no good. I use Country out here in Vegas, pay $43.00 per month for full coverage with 500 deducts.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Man, I'm getting hammered. I've got progressive (state farm won't take me until nov, 2005) and I pay $165 month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts