Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, on Sunday, Kat and I were riding back to CC from ACH, via Little "T," when all of a sudden, 3 "G Ridaz" tried to pass us on the inside in a left turn on a 2-lane mountain road. We were already as far over to the white line on the far right without running into the side of the mountain. The first squeezed past us by going over the double yellow lines, into the opposite lane. The second got in front of me, locked up his brakes and almost rear-ended Kat. The third locked up his brakes behind me. Luckily, there was no oncoming vehicles.

After they passed, three more groups came up behind us, but they all passed correctly and safely. One actually had a Chatterbox on the same channel as us and gave a heads-up that they had more traffic behind us. But those first 3 knuckleheads need to be drop-kicked to the head!

Side note: One of them works with someone I know. She showed him pics of my bike and he recognized it. He told her that he remembered that I waved him through. Obviously, he wasn't in the first group of 3 idiots. No hate for the group/motorcycle club... just disgust for 3 of their riders.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
G Ridaz :crackup: natural selection will take them out soon enough

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
what does the G stand for?...gangsta? gucci? gonorrhea? giraffe?

·
Registered
416 Posts
lmao....some of the names of these Motorcycle Clubs blow my mind. Probably try and act like the ghey Ruff Ryders. Ever seen those guys out? In their brain bucket helmets, with their RR vest? lol I laugh everytime:crackup:

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
G ridaz......that says enough to me..... were they wearing the bullet proof vest style vests?? LMAO thats the funniest sh!t i have ever seen.

·
Registered
539 Posts
what does the G stand for?...gangsta? gucci? gonorrhea? giraffe?
If its giraffe, how do we find info about joining? :retard: I like giraffes...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Funny that you guys mention the leather vests. The last bike night I was at this week had 3 different groups like that, all with the flak-jacket style vests on, and 95% of them on stretched and lowered liter bikes. There were Ruff Ryders, Street Soldierz, and 2 Faced Riderz.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I've seen a few of those guys around LA. We also get the Ruthless Riders coming around the Rock Store sometimes, their logo is almost the same as the Ruff Ryders. It's like c'mon are you that desperate to look cool? One time they were coming down the hill and one of them locked up the brakes and crashed in to the dirt. He blamed it on his friend claiming he was too close to him (never mind he wasn't) and then threw a punch at the guy (aren't they supposed to be friends?). We just stood there laughing watching the whole thing go down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts