Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... does anyone know a good website to buy coil-overs for a car??? Thanks!

·
Registered
625 Posts
e-b-a-y...just make sure you know what you're bidding on.

optauto.com is also good...great customer service

·
Registered
924 Posts
Depends what kind of car you have...

·
Registered
182 Posts
dont go with coil overs unless you plan on spending big bucks on them... basically you get what you pay for i have a 96 240sx and im still saving to get the tein coilovers... There like 1500.00 so just remember that lol... what kinda car you got?

·
Registered
454 Posts
What kind do you want to use? I prefer Ground Control coil overs, I have once used Tokico and have nothing bad to say about them other than I prefer Ground COntrol

·
Registered
229 Posts
yeah depends on your car. I'm a Buddy Club dealer. I have Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers on my car. That's like 1500. I have way too much into my suspension and my car in general

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to have ground control for my civic. I liked those. This is for a 94 del sol... i was thinking ground control, or skunk 2.....

·
Registered
237 Posts
powderblueRR said:
dont go with coil overs unless you plan on spending big bucks on them... basically you get what you pay for i have a 96 240sx and im still saving to get the tein coilovers... There like 1500.00 so just remember that lol... what kinda car you got?
hey check out the KTS ones, those are probably what i'm going to get. i know a couple people with them, and they seem happy. they are also about 500 less than teins. and when it's time for a rebuild, you send them back to them and they send you a brand new pair for like 500 bucks, something like that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I have Eibach on my Eclipse. I love them. I have and independent suspension setup with Eibach coil overs (took a while to get everything right) But, i have the straight coilovers on my car for the longest time, and they were great!! But, it all depends on what you have and what you can spend

·
Registered
237 Posts
a great handling car will tear the ass out of a car more powerful but with shittier suspension. i've seen Datsun 240Z's taking out Porches on the track, pretty sweet.

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Eibach all the way!!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
honestly.... iwouldnt use Tein....ive heard too many bad thing sabout them. anyways i got an 89 240sx and a 90 240sx and ive been on numerous forums and people have been saying nothing but bad things about teins. at the moment stance are pretty good for the buck! so are tanabe. dont forget, you get what you pay for!

·
Registered
237 Posts
there are tons of coilovers you can get straight from japan that we don't have here. jspec.com always has some on there, fyi.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have a Tockiko 5-way + H&R springs with sway bars on my MK4 and I love it, rides perfect

1 - 20 of 30 Posts