1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
are you asking for our approval?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hey Wynn....hows the weather out there in Fargo. On the news today they called for FRIGID temperatures and then said going down way low to 50 degrees. hahahahah.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
CHEWKNOW said:
Hey Wynn....hows the weather out there in Fargo. On the news today they called for FRIGID temperatures and then said going down way low to 50 degrees. hahahahah.
Its 37 and was raining this morning. Im SHOCKED there is no snow on the ground as of Nov 28. Its unreal. Id rather have a **** ton of snow so I could get out boarding. Finally tarped my bike up after thanksgiving. You all settled in yet?

N

·
0 Posts
BigTuna said:
have fun...later
+1

It's hard to say. We don't know your riding history but if all you're going to do is pose and putt around town on it then (looking around, where's AREN??)...it's your money.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would probably take the duc over a cbr 1000 but only by a nose.

Not that I can even comment. Both of those are more bike than I need or would use at this point.

The 1098 is a pretty sweet bike.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Its your money bro spend it any way you like
Honda's will take a licking & keep on ticking
DUC'S have to be pampered and wont out last a Honda

·
Registered
783 Posts
I would keep the Honda. 1098 is nice but you need something to go alongisde it. You don't want to rack up miles on it and you want a 600 for the track days.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ducs are pimp. No way in hell I would take one to the track tho. IMO, Honda is a better all around machine. You can lay it down and not sell body parts to replace anything.

·
Registered
184 Posts
+1 Good luck.. Sweet bike!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts