Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should all get together and get trashed a local bar.

There's going to be tons of foreign girls!

I am definantly going to meet some while intoxicated.

Any local bars to visit that are filled with single, foreign girls?
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Aren will you put that astroglide picture as your signature? Please!!!! I'll take you bar hopping in Carmel Valley. There are only 2 bars... lol Green tooth special!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,432 Posts
I'd be interested to witness Aren's pimping skillz.

+1 on using the Astroglide pic as your sig!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
We "motorcycleusa.com" usually hang at the Blue Fin on cannary row. Not sure if were hosting a party there this year or not. Either way, any of the bars down on the row will be packed. Sorry to get your hopes down... but there are about 50+ dudes to chicks. While the chicks that are at the races are banging.... its tough to stand out will all the other dudes fighting for attention.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll totally use the astroglide pic, just as long as somebody resizes it for me - then I'll do it for sure. Oh yeah, NO DILDOS PLZ. K THX.

I'm arriving at Laguna on Friday. A good night to get wasted. If anybody is interested then PM me and we can exchange numbers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
I'll be there all three days so I'm game. Just keep the astroglide away!!

On a side note. Is there anywhere to stay while I'm there. I wasn't planning on going but a friend ended up getting me a ticket. The problem is he doesn't have anywhere for us to stay. I think he's going to sleep on his bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AF_Brad said:
I'll be there all three days so I'm game. Just keep the astroglide away!!

On a side note. Is there anywhere to stay while I'm there. I wasn't planning on going but a friend ended up getting me a ticket. The problem is he doesn't have anywhere for us to stay. I think he's going to sleep on his bike.
I am actually in your situation, as well.

Like last year, I don't have a motel room to sleep in. My friend and I are planning to sleep in the car.

It isn't so bad to be honest. The onlyl problem is keeping a look-out for the cops because they will ticket (maybe even tow) you for sleeping in your car.

For some odd reason it is "illegal" to sleep in your car in Monterey and the surrounding cities.

I wonder if it's okay to be homeless.....hmm....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
We're riding our bikes down there. Have you ever tried to sleep on a RR?!

aren said:
........Like last year, I don't have a motel room to sleep in. My friend and I are planning to sleep in the car.

It isn't so bad to be honest. The onlyl problem is keeping a look-out for the cops because they will ticket (maybe even tow) you for sleeping in your car.

For some odd reason it is "illegal" to sleep in your car in Monterey and the surrounding cities.....
 

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
I just pmed my cell number to cvlighthouse and Sara Walker.

Lmk the details! I can't wait to meet you crazy Fockers!!!


Btw...

I might meet Disco before I meet Black Ice?....Unbelieveable!

And BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Moeman! :(
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jot my # down before you guys leave. I'll be busy as hell all weekend, but would love to meet up with fellow riders. I could even lead a group ride or something.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,151 Posts
Omarvelous said:
I just pmed my cell number to cvlighthouse and Sara Walker.

Lmk the details! I can't wait to meet you crazy Fockers!!!


Btw...

I might meet Disco before I meet Black Ice?....Unbelieveable!

And BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Moeman! :(
I hear you bro nothing i can do about my situation :dontknow:
and they way i see it if its meant for me to be there i will
be there if not oh well may be next year

YOu better have an Awesome time with all the members and take some pictures
 

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
moeman said:
I hear you bro nothing i can do about my situation :dontknow:
and they way i see it if its meant for me to be there i will
be there if not oh well may be next year

YOu better have an Awesome time with all the members and take some pictures
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We still love you Moe!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,151 Posts
Omarvelous said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We still love you Moe!
If you do you better be saying a prayer for me
u never know :icon_lol:
 

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
moeman said:
If you do you better be saying a prayer for me
u never know :icon_lol:
Lol! I'll try my best to get you an autograpgh of Cardoso for that! Ttys...O!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top