Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who's out there, and if there's any riding events goin on anytime in the near future!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Check your other post over in general discussion.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha! pm me whenever you come this way!

AF_Brad said:
Check your other post over in general discussion.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo...im actually new to riding...i just got my bike 2 weeks ago, and i moved to elk grove about 9 months ago!!!

Toobs said:
Sup dude! hit me up with a PM , im in folsom. Are you new to riding? or new to area?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i think i may have seen you like an hour ago, riding down sheldon road , going towards bruceville..lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that was you pullin out that parkin lot, huh! yeah, i saw you too man!!! haha!

TribalRR916 said:
i think i may have seen you like an hour ago, riding down sheldon road , going towards bruceville..lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
tonites the night... ill be at jamba juice at 830 guys. hope to see some of you guys there

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo...i'll be there, but i might not ride out to sonics though!!!!!!

TribalRR916 said:
tonites the night... ill be at jamba juice at 830 guys. hope to see some of you guys there

·
Registered
73 Posts
its all good man, just good to kick it with fellow riders

·
Registered
306 Posts
Twisties anyone? If so, myself and a few others are meeting at 10am Saturday at Valero on Green Valley Road (next to Purple Place Bar down the street from the start of Salmon Falls). The route/roads aren't exactly newbie friendly......

·
Registered
73 Posts
damn, id be down, but i gotta work.

·
Registered
646 Posts
If I can get a kitchen pass I'll see what I can do. How long do you guys ride for? Just trying to figure out when I'd get back to Chico.

·
Registered
73 Posts
so whats up for this thursday?? i heard going to the bar... but im only 20.lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
im meeting at jamba again at about 830-900. we may roll out to in n out on sunrise.. a nice lil journey, and theres always a lotta bikes there

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Hey Chris do you happen to live off of Fire Poppy in teh Wisteria Place community. If so I'm your neighbor, i live on Coutnry Falls Lane

·
Registered
306 Posts
Twisties anyone? If so, a few of us are meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at Valero on Green Valley Road (down the street from Salmon Falls) at 10am......

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Mike... you're alive! I'd hit up Salmon Falls with you guys but I'm just a squid!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts