Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a ton of graffiti style 08's on here. just curious if there are any fellow graff artists in the crowd.

keep bombin.
:rocker:
orion

·
Registered
214 Posts

not to much into writting anymore but used to alot in high school....did this with photoshop....gonna get me old comp running for some pics of my pieces in high school

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
Used to, dropped the habit once I hired on with my current employer. It's ok though, I get to see a ton of graff on a daily basis, on freights!

·
Registered
132 Posts
**** yeah, thought about askin this, but figured most people would be lost.

not much into piecin

always been a bomber.

and ive been STUCK on scribes and streaks lately.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Likewise... its rad to hear the appreciation for the art is still alive. I used to do a tons of pieces during highschool and early college, freights, bridges, underpasses, you name it. Once you get some responsibility and i guess we can call it maturity, ha.. it makes you think a bit. I do mostly comissioned work now and a lot of stenciling/mapping canvas pieces. i will always love it though... the free art for the rest of the world to see. even haters cant turn away when a sick mural passes them at the rrxing... the intrigue is too powerful.

right on!

·
Registered
939 Posts
In a previous life, we bombed the london big time, covent garen, ladbroke grove, latimer road, harrow, watford ,harrow, love it, great times..chrome anglez rocked, still does.....

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
ive never done it myself, but i know a few people who did.
there is some wicked lookin tags around my area too.

one of my buddies spent 5 hours painting about 50 papa smurfs w/ a stencil on a semi trailer, it was awesome looking.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts