Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been debating on what to have my wife send me on my birthday and thanks to this site I now know what I want! Its the Sony PSP.

Does anyone know where to get one for relatively cheap? If she were to buy it for my B-day she would have to send it pretty soon b/c most stuff takes around 3 weeks to get to me.

Also, for those that have it what accessories would you recommend getting with it? Games?

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
302 Posts
its gonna be kinda hard to find one... i work at bestbuy and didnt pick one up right away and now all the stores in my area are out. i had to go to the costco store in temecula to get one. as far as games, i have only been playin need for speed. you will love it when you get yours, be safe out there.... peace, allen

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Sony released 1 million units at launch and sold them all to stores. I would just buy one and be lucky you found it at this point in the game.

Jason

·
Registered
526 Posts
i would try to get it at costco if i were you... they have a lifetime return policy. if it ever breaks, they'll give you your money back. this way you dont have to buy an extended warranty.

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too late...my wife bought me one without my permission! Women **sigh**

She didnt get ripped off but I could have gotten it cheaper. I should be getting it in about a month. Hopefully it will speed up downtime around here. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have Wipeout Pure, and that game is incredible. I plan to get Ridge Racer soon, and GT 4 Mobile whenever that comes out. They need to put Tekken or Soul Calibur on this thing, that would rock. A good RPG on the PSP would be nice too. :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
I just bought a PSP at costco yesterday...it was the last one in the store...AND IT HAD 2 DEAD PIXELS :evil: A friend of mine bought his at Best Buy and it also had a dead pixel. This sucks... I've owned two gameboys and they never had pixel problems. I'm returning my PSP and will wait till the end of the year to buy it again...maybe when GT4 mobile comes out.

·
Registered
405 Posts
BigNasty said:
I have Wipeout Pure, and that game is incredible. I plan to get Ridge Racer soon, and GT 4 Mobile whenever that comes out. They need to put Tekken or Soul Calibur on this thing, that would rock. A good RPG on the PSP would be nice too. :D
I just picked up Untold Legends. It's sort of an Action RPG... a lot like Diablo.

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you ever played Tetris and liked it, then you should try out Lumines. I just got it a few days ago for $30 used, and the game is addictive as hell. It's like Tetris on crack at a rave. I didn't think this was my kind of game, until I actually played it, but now it's all I've been playing :)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
see the thing is with most products is that the first version of things usually have bugs and kinks that need to be fixed. Pixels with the PSP, first version of PS2, 03 600rr, Sidekick1, and a lot of electronics. Thats why you wait for a couple months and let the manufacturer fix the problems and get the next batch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts