Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
fast03600rr...i'll be making my first trip out there in May. Any suggestions (routes, must see, etc...)? too bad your cam stopped working:banghead: Nevertheless, looked amazing, thanks for sharing.

Ride well...

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fast03600rr...i'll be making my first trip out there in May. Any suggestions (routes, must see, etc...)? too bad your cam stopped working:banghead: Nevertheless, looked amazing, thanks for sharing.

Ride well...
well if your coming from orlando i havent got a clue lol. i came from the north down I75 then onto 129. the good thing is that if you are coming from orlando you shouldnt have to drag a trailer through that craziness of a road.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all in all guys it was the best day on a bike i've ever had. it was my first time in twisties like that. we went with my 03 600rr, my older brother and his buell xb9, his fiance on her 1200 sportster, and my step brother on his 06 gsxr 600. i smoked everybody that i was riding with all day but i sure couldnt even imagine catching any of the guys in leathers draggin knees. the road was a lil wet when we first got there but it dried pretty quick and turned out to be the best road ever!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
they must have loved you...... not only where you hauling a big azz trailer with a big azz truck and slowing everything down....but also blowing diesel smoke out like a fukin chiminey stack!!!

good thing you werent there in the summer!!!! LOL

·
Registered
270 Posts
i'll be there May 5th till May 10th! I've already been up there twice in the past six months and I'm getting really excited to get back up there. 7 DAYS!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts