Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have one. Just don't use the batteries that come with the camera. Good Li batteries will work, but the ones that come with it will cause the camera to shut off from the vibrations.

I mainly chose that one because it is Mac compatible, but have had pretty good luck with it. It came off the bike in a crash once and I have the video of the corner worker picking it up, pointing it at himself looking at it, then all the footage of the fire crew doing the same, then bringing it back to my paddock. It's actually pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. Thanks guys. I imagine you could find it a hair cheaper just because you rarely find the cheapest price at the very first place you look.

G

·
If you find it any cheaper post up where. I feel like splurging some money I shouldn't spend, lol. Better then zip-tying my DSLR to my bike like I have been doing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
got one and it works well. i have a video i made for a friend that was killed you can see it below i my signature..... that part where we are riding and i do stand up wheelies ios video'ed by that same kind of camera so that will show you the quality of video.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you find it any cheaper post up where. I feel like splurging some money I shouldn't spend, lol. Better then zip-tying my DSLR to my bike like I have been doing.
Will do buddy. Gotta run and visit my mom in the hospital for a few hours(got both knees replaced) but i'll be looking around when i get back.... ...if I get back. Gotta drive through Baltimore and homies don't care for my big truck too much.....always starin' hard......and sayin' "wha ya need 6 ty-ahs fo?!?!"

G

·
6 tires? ****, what truck do you have?
Make sure she doesn't try and walk around much. Knees build up a lot of fluid after surgery.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
6 tires? ****, what truck do you have?
Make sure she doesn't try and walk around much. Knees build up a lot of fluid after surgery.

Shes been walking around some w/ a physical therapist today. She had the operation on tuesday.

Oh yea.....I know all about knee injuries........

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
You don't drive that thing to Jennings do you? That's gotta kill you on gas.
I drove that thing to every track day I have ever done. And it gets decent mileage with the truck plus 7x14x 6' interior height trailer.

To Jennings I'm planning on 12-13mpg with 2 liter bikes + my 600rr w/ 2 pit bikes and everything we would ever need and we can all sleep in the trailer(blazinbelltech.com fold out bunks plus air mattress on floor) w/ the heater going. So its not tooo bad.

EDIT: its diesel powered, not gas. Equivalent gas powered truck would get 7-8mpg(my friend has one.......poor guy)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I work at Cycle Gear and have been researching the cameras. I sold one to a customer and he showed me the video of the last track day. With the 170 degree view it makes for a good quality and sounding video. Just my two cents.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.