Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did, woke up and there was a letter under my apartment door saying that they need to repair the entire roof, and to be fair they will split the cost amongst all the tenants..

so i open it up, thinkin, WTF,,and theres a gift card in it sayin 'GOTCHA"...basterds! lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
old lunch lady at work cafeteria pointed behind me at the floor and said, "hey can you pick that up for me?"

as i turn around and look down she says, "april fools."

lol. i laughed. that was probably how it was back in the day instead of elaborate pranks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
While my wife was still sleeping I set the time ahead on the alarm clock to make it look like she had overslept (I know we all hate that feeling) ..I woke her up saying WTF honey do you see what time it is??? She bolts outta bed and starts to freak. Then she sees another clock... It was pretty funny..I got my son too..woke him up and told him to hurry and go look outside "It Snowed" I said.."NO SCHOOL" He wasn't a happy camper once he figured out what had happened.:crackup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
This girl I chat with who lives overseas, said she's coming to visit, and we were planning this thing the whole morning, I was going to sell some of my stocks so I'll have more cash handy, told her to get a lather jacket so we could go ride, and then she saids April Fools!!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
This girl I chat with who lives overseas, said she's coming to visit, and we were planning this thing the whole morning, I was going to sell some of my stocks so I'll have more cash handy, told her to get a lather jacket so we could go ride, and then she saids April Fools!!!
thats pretty screwed up...but yeah

so a friend of my girls is pregnant, she found out couple days ago. Well with long hours of school and all the crap going on, I didnt even pay attention to what day it is. My girl woke up early, was crying and showed me a preg test that showed her being preg...so im thinking oh sh*t...and she went on with it for an hour before I found out it was from her friend...April fools...

i told her paybacks a b*tch

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
i tried telling a guy this: hey i was looking for you!, dude your bike fell over in the parking lot i tried to pick it up but too heavy (harley D.) come out and help me!"
it didnt work at all. then 10 minutes later a guy told me that he clipped my bike with his truck while backing up. but it didnt work on me either.

no luck yet. .

·
Registered
257 Posts
I flipped everything in my boss's office upside down, then to top it off took out some pretty important bolts from his chair. You can see where that went. He has a bandaid on his elbow now :ciao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts