Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finals should have been over by now, Hope he survived the Chemistry for engineers exam. With all of the bad news as of late. It's had me nervous that I haven't heard anything from him in a few weeks??

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i was wondering the same thing roony i will give him a call and see what's up ;-)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i called lucky the phone service has been disconnected if any forum members can get a hold of him and check on him please let us know if he is ok

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
moeman said:
i called lucky the phone service has been disconnected if any forum members can get a hold of him and check on him please let us know if he is ok
was he living in college housing and may be home for the summer?

V

·
0 Posts
He got that nice new big house... He is probably in the middle of moving everything.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VinRR said:
He got that nice new big house... He is probably in the middle of moving everything.
Geeze, a perty woman, a nice big new house, where did I go wrong?! glad to here he's ok. I've been missing the daily laugh my ass off posts in the pic forum etc..

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
thanks for the info vin luke is a great guy if you talk to him tell him moe says wazzzzzzzzz up ;-)

V

·
0 Posts
.. I was just guessing. I didnt talk to him. He could be dead for all we know. ;-) I know I know, thats not funny. :twisted:

Hmmmmm.... His last post was "way back" on Friday the 28th.. that is a long time for a top poster to go without saying anything... He has only had 5 posts since May 5th. That is a long time to be moving. He must be on vacation.

LUCKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYY?????????? Where are youUUUUUUUUU??

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I got his number, not sure if its the same one you guys have.

813-971-****?

Jason

L

·
0 Posts
hey guys. sorry i haven't been on here much. been working my ass off at an internship this summer. i rocked the chem for engineers final and passed the class with a C :bounce: not too shabby considering 2/3 of the class failed, shitty ass curve. thanks for the concern guys. i ditched the house phone and just have a cell now.

florida boys- we gotta get together and ride damnit! talk to you guys later.

real 40 hour a week jobs suck compared to school, i have almost no time to ride. :(

Luke

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to hear you survived finals, and the stress of buying a house. I lkie the 40 hour work week much better than college because at least evenings and weekends are yours. You don't have to spend them studying.

·
Registered
203 Posts
[quote="luckydevil"
...real 40 hour a week jobs suck compared to school, i have almost no time to ride. :(

Luke[/quote]

Only 40hrs a week? Unless you're union or govt here in NYC everybody works to death. I do 50 and feel like a slacker. Wish I could ride more too.
Glad to hear your absence had nothing to do with the bike.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
lucky great to hear from you man i hope you still got my cell number pm yours so we can hook up when we get a florida ride together by the way send my regards to dr dave nasty take care man ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts