Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Craig P Kenny will take care of any traffic ticket for free. You still have to pay the fines assesed by the court, but hes time is free. Oh, your in CA this guys in Las Vegas. Sorry dude cant help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You could always try ticket assassin www.ticketassassin.com. A friend of mine did that recently for a speeding ticket he got. The cop didn't respond so the ticket went away :D

Oh yeah and SLOW DOWN!! You're lucky they didn't arrest you on the spot for that 110+

·
Registered
132 Posts
JCRides said:
You could always try ticket assassin www.ticketassassin.com. A friend of mine did that recently for a speeding ticket he got. The cop didn't respond so the ticket went away :D

Oh yeah and SLOW DOWN!! You're lucky they didn't arrest you on the spot for that 110+
Very true. I think its 40 over the posted limit and a reckless driving ticket, at least in NV. You get arrested and the bike impounded. Not fun.

·
Registered
286 Posts
First you shouldnt be going that fast, and third I dunno but around here fairly easy to out run cops for most part, Sure its stupid to do it however if you get away sure beats a ticket... Though getting killed a big set back =P. At any rate with that many tickets If I were stupid enough to keep going the fast I would at least run from cops, if your going to get fined that much alil more wont hurt =P.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts