Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
2.66 If I'm riding it. :roll:
LMFAO, more like 3.4 if I am riding it. I like to think I can corner with some of the better riders, but I can't launch fro nothing. Compared to a car, I am quick out of the hole, compared to some people I know, I am like your granny.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im 140 lbs and getting 7.4 .e.t in the 1/8th mile.Thats the best so far but it is on a stock drive train. Fastest mph was 100.44 mph :bounce: I dont know how fast it takes to get to 60mph, Im at 100 mph at the end ;-)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Who cares. Im getting tired of the question "What size engine does that have"? Hello knuckelhead, It says 600 on the side. Everyone thinks they have to have a "BUSA" or a Gixer 1000 to have a fast bike. After they ask about the size, I always make a comment "It handels like a dream"! Then I ask these people how long they have been riding, and you already know the answer to this question. "Well, I rode my freinds a few weeks ago, but thats about it." Oh yeah, how about the question "Is that bike fast"? Heck, arent 99% of bike fast. 0-60....who cares. :evil:

·
Registered
322 Posts
KNEE--DRAGER said:
Who cares. Im getting tired of the question "What size engine does that have"? Hello knuckelhead, It says 600 on the side. Everyone thinks they have to have a "BUSA" or a Gixer 1000 to have a fast bike. After they ask about the size, I always make a comment "It handels like a dream"! Then I ask these people how long they have been riding, and you already know the answer to this question. "Well, I rode my freinds a few weeks ago, but thats about it." Oh yeah, how about the question "Is that bike fast"? Heck, arent 99% of bike fast. 0-60....who cares. :evil:
Yea exactly man!

·
Registered
468 Posts
I wonder how much ground you'll cover in that 2.68 seconds. :?:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I shoulda bought a busa :neutral:

I can't really see much of a reason to get a literbike when the flickability/light weight of a 600 and remarkable power output cannot even remotely be exploited in the street

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quit fu*kin cryin because people are interested in knowing capabilities of their bike. did I ask if YOU cared??? No, I asked because I want to know, I could give a $h!+ what you think. Now the reason I was wondering is because unlike some of you I race cages too & would like to know how the 600rr compares with a 99 GST w/lots of mods. Laptimes I already know & are a hell of a lot easier to get than a 0-60 time, & obviously I know what damn engine size I have. Once again, I don't care what the hell times you think I should be asking. Thank you to those of you who replied to my question without any stupid A*$ comments.

·
Registered
349 Posts
skeetem said:
quit fu*kin cryin because people are interested in knowing capabilities of their bike. did I ask if YOU cared??? No, I asked because I want to know, I could give a $h!+ what you think. Now the reason I was wondering is because unlike some of you I race cages too & would like to know how the 600rr compares with a 99 GST w/lots of mods. Laptimes I already know & are a hell of a lot easier to get than a 0-60 time, & obviously I know what damn engine size I have. Once again, I don't care what the hell times you think I should be asking. Thank you to those of you who replied to my question without any stupid A*$ comments.
hahaha, there isn't a GST on the planet that could come close to keeping up with a stock 600cc supersport bike in any sort of drag race. GST's are absolout DOGS. they get NO traction what so ever....i bet there isn't one on the planet that can break 11.5 in the 1/4.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts